Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Presentation Evaluation Time!

I believe my presentation was eye opening for a few people because it looked at a different culture's, Korean, TV show called RUNNING MAN. I liked how I got to show people an example of the sort of foreign TV I like to watch. The presentation could have included a lot more design elements like transitions, color, stacking pictures and the timing of the elements.

I was impressed by the Lord of the Rings game presentation and the slack-lining presentation. The lord of the rings one had the most technical design elements out of everyone and it really impressed me. I liked the slack-lining because I vaguely knew about the subject, but the video opened my eyes to how far you could take the recreation.

Overall I think everyone did a great job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really awesome choice of music!

Unknown said...

I also like Running Man.